Some rules and guidelines
that we wish for you to follow while enrolled with us are:
Please arrive 5 minutes early
to be screened with thermometer
Bring your own towel
(Gold's will no longer provide towels)
- Bring your goggles
If your swimmer isn't potty trained, they will
have to have a swim diaper under their swim suit
Please come already changed and
ready to swim. Locker rooms are closed.
Please have your swimmer use the restroom
prior to the start of the class
Temperatures will be taken upon arrival to
ensure no one has a fever over 101 degrees.
We will ask for you to not swim in the event you
have a temperature over 101 degrees.
- Only one parent/adult supervisor will be allowed in the pool area at the time of each child's lesson (max of 8 people in pool area at any given time; CDC guideline Gold's will be enforcing)
Keep 6 feet social distance throughout
your time in the gym/pool area
- Please log into JackRabbit Class and sign all Policy and Procedure forms before first day of class
- Parents need a new Policy and Procedure form signed if the last one was from Jan. of 2019 or before
- Bring a signed copy of the Gold's Code of Conduct (COC) on first day of class. Your Coach will email you a copy to print and bring with you on your first day of class
- For name, put parent of (first and last name of child) and on bardcode put MGR Swim Sports